10.13.2008

Jello & Pudding Poke Cake

I had this at church when I visited Gonzales Ward and had to get the recipe from one of the ladies who swore it was so easy to make.

1 box yellow cake mix (butter recipe is my fav)
1 small box of jello (your flavor of choice), make according to directions on box
1 container of cool whip
1 box instant pudding (I guess vanilla), make according to directions on box

Make yellow cake per instructions on box in 9 x 13 pan.. Once out of oven and still warm, poke holes in cake and pour jello mixture on top of cake. Spread pudding on top of cake, refrigerate for a couple of hours. When you refrigerate the cake the JELLO will set up and form in those holes that were poked in the cake. Top with Cool whip before serving.

*I hope I got everything right. I haven't made it yet, so I'll let yall know when I do. Just wanted to share and put on this blog before I lost the sheet of paper I scribbled it on. :)

2 comments:

The Awesome Rawsons said...

okay, wait. so i'm supposed to make the jello according to the box...like make it "jell" and all? to where its jiggly? Or mix it and then leave it in a liquid form?

Jenn said...

Sorry Courtney, I just added what you asked me to the directions. No you wouldn't wait for the JELLO to set, cause it will do that when you refrigerate it for a couple of hours at the same time it absorbs in the holes and cake. Very good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails