1.03.2010

Fruit Cake Mini Bites

I love these things. And more than my love for fruit cake... is my love for the lady who gave me the recipe. She is an angel. She can bake and cook out of this world and I'm so happy she sees fit to share this love with her family. She is amazing and I only hope I can one day be as good of a cook and baker as my Aunt Linda.

1/2 cup flour
1 can condensed milk
2 cups chopped pecans
16 oz. fruit cake mix
1/2 cup orange marmalade
1/2 cup cooked fig preserves

Mix fruit cake mix & flour until all the fruit becomes loose. Combine all other ingredients together & mix well.

Spray mini muffin pans w/ cooking spray. Fill pan with mixture (2 mini muffin pans). Bake @ 350 degrees for 12-15 min.

Let set after baking & run a knife around them to lift them up.
Makes about 50
From Linda Pizzolato...
by memory!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails