8.14.2009

Rocky Road Brownies




A friend asked me to post this cause I put a pic of them of FB. So here they are. I cheated that's all I'm gunna say!

1 pkg fav brownie mix (I use Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies... its not my fav for the record but still good)
  • 2 cups miniature marshmallows (I love these things)
  • 1 cup walnut pieces (I used a little less, but I wasn't in the mood for nuts, your choice)
  • 1/2 cup caramel or chocolate sauce, store bought (once again personal choice... Markus chose the fudge sauce...I'm a caramel girl, imagine that)

Bake brownies according to package directions. I always put mine in a 9 x 9 pan. I find they are the perfect thickness and cook the best through. If you choose the 9 x 13 method of baking you might need more ingredients above.

Once brownies are removed, Immediately sprinkle the marshmallows and nuts evenly over the brownies. Stick it under the broiler for 2 minutes, or until the marshmallows are light golden brown. Allow to cool to room temperature. Drizzle the caramel or chocolate sauce over the cooled brownies before cutting. *** I soooo didn't wait until room temp, but I like things scorching hot because I'm impatient***

Can't say how much it serves because we put a hurtin' on these things!
**P.S. I wanted to add chocolate chips to the top but forgot, so if you want extra chocolate (i usually don't) go for it!**

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails