3.26.2009

Bok Choy Salad

I have had this salad on 2 seperate occasions at church functions and loved it each time. Finally I just had to beg for it, cause I wanted to make it myself. Luckily Becky was more than happy to share. I'm so excited to finally have it in my possession :) It's the perfect light salad with a bite and so very colorful too.

2 pkg. Top Ramen noodles, crushed
1 c. sunflower seeds
1/4 c. melted butter/margarine
Toast at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes and cool.

1 head bok choy, chopped (using the whole thing - white and greens)
1 red onion, chopped (if it is a bigger onion, I would only use half) Refrigerate

Dressing:
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. oil
1/4 c. vinegar
1 T. soy sauce
Mix dressing ingredients together and refrigerate for at least one hour or it can be made the day before.Then mix the toasted noodles/sunflower seeds with the bok choy/onions, dressing and serve.
From Becky Bluth

1 comment:

Cherie' said...

Bless you for posting this recipe! I loved it the last time I had it. Oh, and I loved your carrot cake I had at the Easleys today!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails