8.17.2008

Aunt Linda's Mac N Cheese

I had been thinking about this for a while and I was so excited when I saw my Aunt Linda yesterday to get her recipe.  I bought elbows to make it and everything I just wanted her recipe, not anyone else's.  So here goes...

1 lb elbows
1 (2lb) pkg of velveeta, cubed
1 stick butter
1 (12oz) can evaporated milk
2 eggs
Salt & pepper

boil noodles according to direcions on pkg.  Drain noodles.  In the same pot melt stick of butter.  In a bowl, mix milk, use same can to for 1 can of water, 2 eggs,  salt & pepper.  Mix together the pot of butter.  Layer in a 9 x 13 pan starting with liquid mixture, then noodles, next cubed cheese, continuing until ingredients are finished.  Bake @ 350 degrees for 25 minutes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails