- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced (I would say optional for me)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper, optional
- 1 1/2 cups instant biscuit mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick melted butter
In a greased 2-quart casserole, layer the chicken, eggs, carrots, and peas. Mix the soup, chicken broth, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Pour over the layers. Stir together the biscuit mix and milk, and pour this over the casserole. Drizzle butter over the topping. Bake until the topping is golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes.
from Paula Deen
**When I made this it was kinda runny so I would suggest throwing some flour into the liquid just to thicken it up a bit. I don't like runny though, so it depends on your preference.
**I also used LOW SODIUM chicken broth cause me and salt don't like ea. other. I flavored mine with Paul Prudhomme's Salt free seasoning which is absolutely essential!